Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Top Five Reasons to Buy THE DEAD AND BURIED

It's The Dead and Buried's official release day! Happy birthday, my precious! (said like Gollum, of course)

A summary and reviews of the book are here. We're kicking off a two week blog tour over at Books Complete Me including reviews, interviews, guest posts, fantasy casting, playlist, a gemstone primer, and more! Check it out! And if you're in New England, please come to my signing Saturday, January 5th from 11:00-1:00 at Barnes & Noble in Framingham, MA.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me over the last few books. Whether it's buying a book, reviewing on your blog, telling your friends, I appreciate it all. Readers, bloggers, librarians, fans...I appreciate you! I am giving you all a big virtual hug. 

Now, because I can't stay serious for too long, I present the Top Five Reasons to Buy The Dead and Buried:

1. Buy The Dead and Buried and I personally guarantee the ghost of Kayla Sloane will not haunt you. Don’t buy it and you’re on your own. Is that a risk you really want to take?

2. Readers who like horror: The Dead and Buried is totally spooky and page 127 will make you whimper.

3. Readers who don’t like horror: I wrote another mystery! It’s called The Dead and Buried

4. Readers who want a subtle commentary on school pressure & educational inequality due to socioeconomics: The Dead and Buried is 3% that.

5. Readers with series fatigue: Publishers are more likely to buy paranormal standalones if one does pretty well. Nudge, nudge.

Bonus reason: Every time someone buys The Dead and Buried, an angel gets their wings. And a mean girl trips and falls.





8 comments:

  1. haha I love this post!! *shares*

    #2 is especially true! *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading it right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to meet you at your signing--I hope you had a wonderful time! I came home and read the Dead and Buried, and it was great!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! I'm so glad you came. :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVED "The Dead and Buried!" I was wondering if or when you could talk about your upcoming books or WIPs? You're one of my favorite authors so I'm excited for any of your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Savanna! This will be my only book in 2013, but hopefully I'll have good news to share soon.

      Delete
  5. Oh no, so no new Clarity books this year? I was really hoping for a new one!

    ReplyDelete