A summary and reviews of the book are here. We're kicking off a two week blog tour over at Books Complete Me including reviews, interviews, guest posts, fantasy casting, playlist, a gemstone primer, and more! Check it out! And if you're in New England, please come to my signing Saturday, January 5th from 11:00-1:00 at Barnes & Noble in Framingham, MA.
I want to thank everyone who has supported me over the last few books. Whether it's buying a book, reviewing on your blog, telling your friends, I appreciate it all. Readers, bloggers, librarians, fans...I appreciate you! I am giving you all a big virtual hug.
Now, because I can't stay serious for too long, I present the Top Five Reasons to Buy The Dead and Buried:
1. Buy The Dead and Buried and I personally guarantee the ghost of Kayla Sloane will not haunt you. Don’t buy it and you’re on your own. Is that a risk you really want to take?
2. Readers who like horror: The Dead and Buried is totally spooky and page 127 will make you whimper.
3. Readers who don’t like horror: I wrote another mystery! It’s called The Dead and Buried.
4. Readers who want a subtle commentary on school pressure & educational inequality due to socioeconomics: The Dead and Buried is 3% that.
5. Readers with series fatigue: Publishers are more likely to buy paranormal standalones if one does pretty well. Nudge, nudge.
Bonus reason: Every time someone buys The Dead and Buried, an angel gets their wings. And a mean girl trips and falls.