Sunday, December 02, 2012

The Dead and Buried Teaser #1

THE DEAD AND BURIED will be out in less than a month! *happy flails*

I'm going to post a teaser every Sunday until release and here's #1:

     An icy breeze traveled past me, slightly lifting my hair. I glanced at the window. It was closed. But there was definitely a draft coming in from somewhere. Goose bumps rose on my skin, but I couldn’t stop now. I felt something urging me on. 
     My shaky fingers opened the folder. The feeling in the room changed slightly, from anticipation to satisfaction, as I saw the paper on top. The title, DISCLOSURE STATEMENT, glared up at me in all caps. Exactly what that girl Faye had told me to look for. 
     And there, at the bottom, was what she had wanted me to find. 
     Death by unnatural causes. 
     I was living in a murder house.


What do you think? I'm so excited for this book to be out in the world!

Here's a tip. If you know that you want THE DEAD AND BURIED, please pre-order it from your favorite bookstore. That way, the book will be waiting for you on release day (most likely before then). No wasted trips, no disappointments. It just takes one quick phone call or online order. And it really, really helps.

Here are links to store finders to help you get the phone number to your favorite store:

Or here are links to pre-order online:

Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. I actually started The Dead and Buried yesterday (the ARC that I won here on your blog), and I actually got to that part! I am loving the book so far! So creepy and mysterious...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, L! I'm so glad you're loving it so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the impending release, and I am looking forward to reading this!

    ReplyDelete