Sunday, December 09, 2012

Teaser #2

THE DEAD AND BURIED has started to come in stock early in a few places! *dances*

As promised, here's teaser #2:


     The air held a mixture of almost-nauseous foreboding and palpable excitement. A few kids backed away, shaking their heads. But even more stepped forward, eyes wide with anticipation.
     “No, you don’t mess with those things,” a guy said, pointing at the Ouija board like it was on fire. “My grandmother told me stories. Those things can open doorways.”
     “It’s made from Hasbro,” Faye snapped. “Grow a pair.”

For the first teaser, click here

If you'd like to order or pre-order the book, you can do that here:

IndieBound | Amazon | Barnes & Noble 

Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. With that one line, I already like Faye! She reminds me of my cousin. ;)

    ReplyDelete