Perception is officially out in the world! *dances*
You can read more about Perception here.
You can buy Perception at your local independent bookstore or here:
IndieBound | Barnes & Noble | Amazon
If you’re in New England, consider attending one of my signings. If you can’t get to one of those, but would still like your book signed, you can get a bookplate!
And now, I'd like to thank you with a big ol' contest!
How to enter:
Buy Perception and forward your receipt (or a photo of your receipt) to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And that's it, you're entered! Hardcover, e-book, international, pre-orders, they all count.
I've been collecting prizes for this contest here and there for...pretty much the whole year. There will be five winners. And here are the prize packs!
3. Live like Clare
- Sailor Knot Bracelet
- Cape Cod themed sailboat coasters
(I bought all the above at cheesy tourist shops on the Cape.)
4. Listen like Clare
- A copy of the Perception playlist. (A list of songs I found inspiring during the writing process, what scene(s) in the book the songs apply to, and my thoughts on the song and how it fits in.)
- A $10 iTunes gift card to buy your favorites.
5. Read like Clare
- Hardcover of Abandon by Meg Cabot
- Hardcover of The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- A $20 gift card to your favorite bookstore!
Fun, right? Plus, all prize packs will also include signed bookmarks and bookplates.
Enter away, and please pass on the word about the contest. The last day to enter is 3/15/12. The winners will be chosen by random.org on 3/16/12.
FORM REMOVED. CONTEST EXPIRED.
I truly appreciate everyone who has passed on the word about the book on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc. Word of mouth is really the best, and I wish I could hug every one of you. (Except the ones who hate hugs. I'd give you fist bumps.) Thank you, thank you, thank you.
And I hope you enjoy Perception!