Monday, November 22, 2010

Foreign Rights & Other News

- I have great news! Bertelsmann, an imprint of Random House Germany, has bought the rights to publish CLARITY. She’s going to Germany! Yay! I am SO excited. The fact that this book that I wrote right here in my living room will be read on another continent in another language blows my mind a little.

- Julia Karr, author of XVI, will be here on the blog Thursday.

- Next week (on 12/1) I’m posting my big CLARITY ARC giveaway! So check back for that.

- And for my U.S. followers…Happy Thanksgiving from me and my turkey hat!
Who's a dork? Me!

10 comments:

  1. Hurrah on Germany! Congrats Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting foreign rights for CLARITY! I'm sure she'll get lots of international fans! ;)

    Wearing that hat seems like a lot of fun, lol. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Natalie & Amy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm excited to read Clarity.

    Kate @ Literary Explorations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw this from the Elevensies site! CONGRATS, KIM! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete